“As a media ministry, we are committed to shining a light on organizations helping to bring restoration to communities not only around the world, but in our own neighborhoods,” explains Mick Richards, Pro./Dir. of Building a Difference. “I personally believe our mission field really begins in our own backyards, and having tools that will equip people to better pray and care for their neighbors is critical for our time. Building a Difference believe BlessEveryHome.com can do just that.”
Chris Cooper is the founder of BlessEveryHome.com and believes this powerful mapping tool will change the way believers pray and care for their neighbors. “BlessEveryHome.com is committed to growing a community of people,” Cooper explains, “who are devoted to being a light in their neighborhoods by praying for the families nearest them and living out a ‘pray-care-share’ missional lifestyle.”
This website and mobile app will help lay the foundation for a personal mission field by praying regularly for neighbors by name. Its interactive list of neighbors can help track one’s journey through prayer journal entries, along with interactive maps, automatic reminders to track and make notes each time one connects with a neighbor and much more.
Cooper continues, “When you sign up to be a light in your neighborhood, you gain access to our Train & Grow resources which help you become an effective missionary in your community. With the tools we provide, you will learn how your home can become a mission outpost in your neighborhood.”
Building a Difference helped put together recent promotional videos, along with Stephen Kendrick and his production team featuring Miss Clara from the major motion picture War Room. BlessEveryHome.com will also be featured in future volumes of Building a Difference along with partner organization Transformation Jacksonville and its LoveJax2020 initiative.
Cooper also invited Mick Richards and Transformation Jacksonville Exec. Dir. Tom McLeod to be a part of the Table 71 (Watch the History of Table 71) Committee gathering in Kona, Hawaii at the end of this month. There Richards will connect with missions organization leaders to share the vision of Building a Difference and the Beyond Your Borders series, a comprehensive examination of the heart of world missions.
BlessEveryHome.com features Include
- a list of neighbors by name and address, with the ability to customize how many neighbors you want to adopt from 40-250
- a neighborhood map with interactive icons to Highlight Your Journey through a Pray, Care, Share lifestyle
- a private, personal prayer journal
- real-time progress trackers
- optional Daily 5 Email – 5 neighbor’s names and a prayer prompt to your inbox each morning
- mobile access
- access to the network of Lights in your area
- ability to print your list of neighbors
- ability to add names of other individuals or families you are praying for to your prayer list
- invite your pastor to sign up as a Partner Church with New Movers and receive notifications when New Movers arrive in your neighborhood
To learn more visit BlessEveryHome.com.